Thank you for shopping online at JoJo Boutique. We are delighted you have chosen to order from us and we hope you will love your purchases.
JoJo Boutique accepts PayPal and all major credit and debit cards, including Switch, Visa, Delta, Maestro, MasterCard and American Express. Customers can pay via Paypal on the website and by debit and credit card. We do not accept bank transfers. Debit and Credit cards you use must be registered to your home address and if paying by Paypal correlate with the address held on Paypal’s system.
We will send you an email when goods are dispatched.
JoJo Boutique’s delivery options:
• Signed For Delivery is £3.99 on all purchases
• International Delivery is £15
The Returns Clock starts ticking from the date of purchase, or if you have purchased online, from the date your item was recieved.
If you are local to JoJo Boutique you may wish to collect your purchases in person – to do this simply select the CLICK AND COLLECT option when you get to the website checkout page. We will send you an e-mail confirmation and endeavour to get the goods ready for you the same day or when specified.
We always send our post “Signed” as we need to be sure your item is in your physical possession or in the possession of someone appointed by you to accept them or delivered to your nominated safe place.
If you’re in the unfortunate position to have had your parcel stolen, your rights will depend on whether you gave the retailer or courier permission to leave your parcel there.
Examples of giving permission include:
- You selecting an option on the retailer’s website that confirms you’re happy for your goods to be left with your nominated neighbour if you’re not in. Usually you’ll then be asked to give some basic information about your nominated neighbour, so the retailer can notify the courier where to leave your goods. (eg. Mrs C Jones at number 48.)
- You responding to a ‘Sorry we missed you’ email from the courier, confirming that you’re happy for the courier to leave your goods in your ‘safe place’ when they attempt to redeliver the goods tomorrow. Usually you’ll then give some basic information about your safe place so the courier knows where it’s safe for them to leave your goods. (eg. behind the big blue flower pot round the back of the house.)
JoJo Boutique will not take responsibility for delays caused by The Royal Mail or any subsequent couriers used.
At JoJo Boutique we want you to be happy with every purchase you make. If you are not completely sure you can return your order for any reason any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund. We ask you to notify us immediately by email outlining your reasons for return and to fill in the returns form which is enclosed with your order.
All of our items are checked thoroughly before we send them and should you return any items, it is your responsibility to make sure they reach us in pristine condition. For this reason we strongly recommend use of a waterproof plastic bag (such as the original packaging) as we will only accept returns if they are in perfect condition, appear to look unworn and have their original tags on. We also suggest obtaining proof of postage. Do not destroy or dispose of any product, even if it is faulty, before arrangements have been made with us.
Should the product be returned and is not in fully re-saleable condition, or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item.
If your item is faulty, then we ask you inform us within 30 days together with proof of purchase.
- 0 – 30 days you can claim a full refund for goods that are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described.
- 30 days – six months you must give us an opportunity to repair or replace it before you can claim a refund
- six months or more If a fault develops after the first six months, the burden is on you to prove that the product was faulty at the time you took ownership of it.
Please ensure you refund within the return policy of 14 days and note we can only make the refund to the original card of purchase – please note if the item has been purchased as a gift, we can only refund the original payee and regrettably we are unable to stop the payer from knowing.
If a discount was applied to your original order, any goods returned for a refund will only be refunded to the value of your original purchase value.
For an exchange for a different size or colour please telephone to ensure we have the item in stock and this will be held off the shop floor until we receive the original item back.
Exemptions and exceptions
Should the product be returned and is not in fully re-saleable condition, or the packaging is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item and we are unable to offer a refund or exchange on the following items:-
- Personalised items which have been specially made or ordered with your choice of fabric or customised aspect that makes the product unique to your requirements.
- Pierced Earrings; Hosiery; Hats; Hair clips and slides
- clothing which smells of cigarette smoke or has been damaged or worn.
- Items sold which have been reduced and marked as faulty
- Gift vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash
We ask that we are notified immediately of any return by email to email@example.com giving your purchase order and date of purchase. Returning your item is your responsibility to ensure it is posted and arrives in all of it’s original packing – once your return has been received and we are happy with the condition we will inform you and process your returns payment.
All returns must be sent to:-
JoJo Boutique, 1 Bank Buildings, 45 High Street, Cuckfield, West Sussex, RH17 5JU Monday to Saturday 10am to 5pm For any other queries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01444 413551